Affinity Dispensary End-User License Agreement (EULA)
Effective Date: 8/5/23
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (referred to as “User” or “you”) and Affinity Dispensary (referred to as “we,” “us,” “our,” or “Company”) governing the use of our Website (referred to as the “Service”). By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this EULA.
- License Grant Subject to your compliance with this EULA, Affinity Dispensary grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use the Service for personal, non-commercial purposes only. This license does not grant you any ownership rights to the Service or any of its components.
- Use Restrictions You shall not: a. Modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, display, transmit, sublicense, or create derivative works based on the Service; b. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or attempt to derive the source code of the Service; c. Use the Service in any way that could damage, impair, or overburden the Service or interfere with any other party’s use of the Service; d. Use the Service for any unlawful, harmful, or fraudulent purpose; e. Share, sell, or transfer your account or access to the Service to any third party; f. Violate any applicable laws or regulations while using the Service.
- Intellectual Property The Service and all related materials, including but not limited to software, designs, logos, trademarks, and documentation, are the exclusive property of Affinity Dispensary and are protected by intellectual property laws. You acknowledge and agree that no ownership rights are transferred to you through this EULA.
- Disclaimer of Warranty THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. AFFINITY DISPENSARY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL AFFINITY DISPENSARY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, EVEN IF AFFINITY DISPENSARY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Termination This EULA is effective until terminated. Affinity Dispensary may terminate this agreement and your access to the Service at any time without prior notice, for any reason or no reason. Upon termination, you must cease all use of the Service, and any provisions of this EULA that, by their nature, should survive termination, shall remain in effect.
- Governing Law This EULA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of CT, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Changes to EULA We reserve the right to modify or update this EULA at any time. The latest version will be posted on the Service, and your continued use of the Service after any modifications indicate your acceptance of the updated terms.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this EULA, please contact us at [email protected].